As a user of PayMaya, I usually add money through 7-Eleven or Touchpay. It has been quite frustrating because most of the time, a lot of 7-Eleven branches are offline. On the other hand, I’ve had a few failed transactions with Touchpay.
Thankfully, PayMaya announced a few days ago that it has tied up with BPI! This is good news to me, and a lot of friends because BPI is our primary bank. Finally, a convenient way to cash-in! Let me guide you through the process. It takes less than five minutes!
- Open your BPI Mobile App and Login
- On the left side menu, select Payments/Load, then Load E-Wallet, as seen on the photo above
3. Fill in the required information:
– Select your source BPI account under Load from
– Select PAYMAYA under Load to
– Enter the mobile number linked to your PayMaya account under Reference Number
– Input the amount to be transferred under Load amount then click “Next”. The minimum Add Money amount is P500.
– Currently, BPI does not charge a service fee for this transaction. I hope it stays that way!
4. Review the details and tap “Confirm” to proceed
5. Input the One Time PIN (OTP) that will be sent to you through text message
6. Wait for a message to confirm that the transaction was successful.
Easy as 1-2-3, right? The transaction reflects almost instantly, so this is a big boost to PayMaya. Again, adding money to your PayMaya with the BPI Mobile App is FREE OF CHARGE, until further notice.