Nowadays, with advancements in technology and the demands of urban living, there’s just so much to do and so little time. Going cashless is fact becoming a trend, but more importantly, going digital is now the in-thing, that is why e-commerce and online shopping continue to boom.
Let me ask you a question. Do you still go to physical payment centers and waste so much time to queue up to pay for your phone and/or utility bills? Or do you still go to a sari-sari store or mall kiosk to load up your prepaid phone?
I’ve said adios to these time-consuming errands when PayMaya shook the industry two years ago. With PayMaya, I have a virtual credit card that I use to pay my phone bills, share load and emergency money, pay my Grab/Uber, do online shopping, and tons of other essential tasks. Life has definitely become more convenient with PayMaya.
PayMaya in Messenger
NOW, PayMaya introduces PayMaya in Messenger. I doubt you do not know about FB Messenger. It is now our go-to messenger app to connect with family, friends and even business contacts. I often used the PayMaya app to send load to friends, but with PayMaya in Messenger being able to do that, I effectively eliminate/reduce the usage of one app, therefore making my workflow more efficient.
I used to send load via the PayMaya app.
Here are the simple steps to use PayMaya in Messenger:
Step 1: Link your PayMaya account to Messenger using this link: m.me/PayMayaOfficial?ref=sp. If not, you can choose to create an account directly from Messenger.
Step 2: Let’s say you already have a PayMaya account. Enter your credentials to link your account.
Step 3: Allow Messenger to access your PayMaya account.
Step 4: You will receive a chat message that your PayMaya account has been successfully linked to Messenger.
Step 5: Send load, hassle-free! (Note: For now, you can only send load to your own number)
Was that easy? Or very easy? Aside from sending load, you can also pay bills and send money through PayMaya in Messenger.
This good news is worth sharing. Link PayMaya to your Messenger now, Give 50 and Earn 50!
Give 50, Earn 50 through PayMaya in Messenger
Earn P50 for every friend you refer to open a PayMaya in Messenger account! Your friend gets P50, too!
The promo is open to all PayMaya customers who have their accounts linked to the Messenger app. Promo period is until December 19, 2017.
How to refer and earn:
1. Access your PayMaya account in Messenger by visiting this link: http://pymy.co/get50
2. Click on the promo notification and share the promo message to your Messenger contacts (open to both Smart and Globe subscribers).
3. Alternatively, you can also click on “Promos” in the menu and select “Refer Friends, Get P50” to access the promo message which you can share to your friends.
4. Each time a friend successfully opens or links a PayMaya account in Messenger, you (sender) will get P50 in your PayMaya account. Your friend (receiver), in return, will also receive P50 in his/her PayMaya account.
5. Users can only share the promo message to up to 25 friends, and can then earn a maximum of P1,250 worth of incentives (maximum of 25 successful referrals only).
6. Rewards will be credited to both the sender and receiver within one to three business days after the PayMaya account has been created/linked.
Give 50, Earn 50 rules:
1. The promo is only available to senders/receivers who have Facebook/Messenger accounts created before December 6, 2017.
2. Users must have a PayMaya account linked to Messenger before referring a friend in order to earn the incentive.
3. Rewards will not be given if a pre-existing PayMaya in Messenger user creates another account with a different number.
4. If a new user (receiver) is invited by multiple people, the referral will be attributed to the account (sender) who referred the new user last.
5. The promo message cannot be shared to a group of contacts or a Page (must be shared individually).
6. A user who is invited cannot unlink and relink accounts.
7. Any users who receive an invite and create/link a PayMaya account after the end of the promo will not receive any incentives.
8. The sender and the receiver cannot have the same PayMaya account. The receiver cannot link a PayMaya account that has been previously linked to another user’s Messenger account.
9. The promo is open to Android users only.
What are you waiting for? #PayMayaMoNow!
WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
I am giving away P1,000 PayMaya credits to five lucky readers. Just visit Libotero on Facebook for details.
1 thought on “PayMaya in Messenger: Give 50, Earn 50”
I can’t get my referral code. Can u help me?